from Abagond blog
Welcome to the Broken Record Department! You were sent here because you are trying to make a Broken Record Argument, an argument that we have heard so many times before that it has its very own post! If you wish to continue arguing your point, please do so under the appropriate thread listed below.
If you are new here you should read the Comment Policy. You might want to see the Reader’s Guide [Read this! Many criticisms have already been responded to. Many confusions have already been clarified. ~BDS, Marmalade blog].
Thank you for your cooperation.
Broken Record Arguments:
- Having a Broken Record Department is unfair, it amounts to censorship!
- Not all Whites are what you say.
- Whites are not uniquely evil.
- Blacks are just as racist if not more so.
- Racism is dead.
- I don’t like your tone.
- Your talk about race is divisive. You need to kiss up to Whites.
- You see racism in everything!
- Black crime statistics
- Black rape statistics, particularly
- The average African IQ is 70
- Black American IQ
- The Bell Curve is right!
- The BET Fallacy: Using BET, Rented Negroes, Black comedians or hip hop artists to prove something about black people
- Thief-thief arguments (moral deflection):
- The Bootstrap Myth: If Jews or Asians or my grandfather can make it in America, anyone can! Blacks are just a bunch of layabout whiners.
- Black pathology: Blacks are their own worst enemies.
- There is some truth to stereotypes.
- Racism is a universal, natural, part of human nature.
- The White Inventor argument.
- “Your blog is anti-White”
- Race is a fact of science
- The black-on-black crime argument
- The race baiter argument
- The Broken Africa stereotype – Africa is a hellhole
- Take Japan, for instance – Japan is just as racist as the US
- The Irish had it hard too – *sniff*
Future Broken Record Argument posts:
- The higher black crime rates proves that Blacks have greater criminal tendencies than Whites.
- Affirmative action
- Whites do not benefit from racism, past (slavery, genocide, Jim Crow, etc) or present.
- Making general statements about Whites is racist.
– Abagond, 2012, 2015.